Review: Destructively Alluring (Allure Seris #1) by N. Isabelle Blanco

Destructively Alluring - N. Isabelle Blanco

Dorian Sorenson had no idea what he was getting into when he took on his good friends daughter as an intern. In fact what started out as doing someone a favor turned into quite the predicament which he had to figure out if he wanted to keep it professional.....or let it become something more. Of course it wouldn't be a good story if he played it safe, so when Dorian kisses Demitra in the office it sparks a three month build up to something that sparks!

That wait is what I liked the most about this book. There was this slow build of lust and attraction after that kiss that left you on the edge of your seat as to when they were both going to give up and give in! You could feel their sizzle for each other coming off the page and you just wanted to throttle Dorian for his quilt and just act on what he felt. Of course, we women do like a gentleman so his resolve to not give into his body was quite charming, but ultimately you wanted them together and that delayed gratification made it that much better.

The other part of this, I thoroughly enjoyed, was the humor. I didn't expect a funny and sarcastic lead. That's what I got in Dorian's inner monolgue, which in the end really made the story have a light flow with hot sexy scenes. I loved that uniqueness about the story so much that it took it from a sorta middle of the road sexy romance book to a really great. If you are looking for a forbidden lust that gets hot and heavy, this is the book for you!

Source: http://thebookblogattheendoftheuniverse.blogspot.com/2014/04/review-blog-tour-giveaway-allure-series.html